DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Litchi limits video length

JetexJim

Reactions
Flying several waypoint missions this morning I had the Mavic set to video continuously but for reasons unknown it would stop videoing, uncommanded, after a maximum of 2mins 50secs. It would resume videoing virtually immediately, again uncommanded.(several of the videos were shorter, 1min 49 or so.)
Has anyone seen this happen? I'm running the ipad version of the App. Release 1.18.0

I've had this happen with a few cameras over the years. It has always been attributed a faulty SD card. Try formatting the card while it is inside of the Mavic, using Go4. If that doesn't work, try another card - and again, format it with it in the Mavic.

Thanks Kevin. I generally reformat the SD at the start of a flying session, in the Mavic. I'll try a new SD card.

For what it's worth - I have found when testing to see if the problem is indeed the sd card, smaller capacity cards have a "tendency" to perform better - like 16GB or 32GB. I only say that as a troubleshooting guide. If you want to know for sure if it's the card, use a lower capacity card for testing.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucent6408d