DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

litchi max altitude error

altereddezignz

Reactions
I have been using DJI go and ahve been fine with that since there has not been anything yet that i have tried to do that DJIGO was not able to do. I am still very new to this so i know there is a lot i have not tried.

I purchased Litchi yesterday as i was told i could do AEV brackets ( I didnt realize i could do it with DJIGO)

My issue is if i start the Mavic and the remote then the litchi app i when i get to 90 ft or 30m it says max alt. I can then open the DJIGO app at the same time leave it open but go back to the Litchi app and then i can fly as high as i want or well the 500m but have not been near that high..

Anyone have any ideas.

This is a limitation that DJI recently added. While I have not upgraded to the current firmware, I have read and seen YouTube videos which show that you need to open DJI Go, just for a moment, to unlock the flight restrictions. This will last only as long as the aircraft stays on. So when you swap batteries, you must do it again before flying with Litchi. Hopefully someone else may know of a work-around for this.

Well this makes since for sure. B/c as soon as i open DJIGO it will go from 90 ft and then continue on up..

Im having this exact same problem. Is there a sequence of how to correctly start everything up? Im using samsung S7 and latest updates of all apps and firmware. Its so annoying and frustrating b/c I want to use Litchi as I really like pre planning all the waypoints and sending it off on its way. I had one gtg for a round trip of about 2km, so not really all that far, but litchi keeps telling me its outside of its allowed radius and the max alt at 30m

When i did mine i would start controller, then drone, then dji then litchi. I just left dji open in background but tomorrow i will open dji then litchi then close dgi to see if it still allows me to fly..

I was trying it on the older dji firmware. Then upgraded to the new dji firmware so not sure if that's the issue or not as it happens before the update as well

When i did mine i would start controller, then drone, then dji then litchi. I just left dji open in background but tomorrow i will open dji then litchi then close dgi to see if it still allows me to fly..
I open DJI - immediately close it - then open Litchi, works fine.

Litchi version 1.17.0 (July) fixes above problems.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wqb3