DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Litchi mission hub changes

marklyn

Reactions
Has anyone else noticed some Mission Hub changes on Litchi's website? Some of the windows look a bit more polished, there doesn't appear to be any more distance markers between waypoints, the interpolate field is now moved below the interpolate line and the mission listing window is now much longer. I'm sure there are other things but I sure wish they'd have added some settings that are on the app (only) to the 'updated' website.

Last edited:
I looked at the website briefly last night and didn't notice anything different. But I haven't really used it enough to be that familiar with it's layout. What settings are on the app, but not on the website?

Wow. Not sure why you guys aren't seeing what I'm seeing it but I use the site several times a week.
OKW, for example mission settings, which is on the app, is not on the website. There are other things too.

strange. looked at it now and it looks like I always remembered it, particularly the "old" smaller size of the missions window with scroll bar. Maybe they are working on changes or something but there was definitely a noticeable difference earlier this morning. Should have screen shot it.

There's a Settings button at the bottom. Are there more settings on the phone app? Or was that button missing when you saw the "updated" web page?

Look at the app and the mission settings icon on the app (open it). It contains settings that aren't available anywhere on the mission hub site. Short answer, yes, there are more settings on the app that aren't on the mission hub site. Another example is the edit all waypoints setting on the app (top, right, wrench looking icon), the settings there are not on the web site as well.

yep definitely some changes happened and were changed back. I clearly remember *not* seeing the distances between waypoints this morning, even after loading 3-4 different missions, and now they're back. They must be futzing with the site... I used the same browser I always do. Maybe they're about to update the site. They did communicate with me awhile back that mission settings (or variant of) would be added to the site in a future update...

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bsplum