DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Litchi Mission Hub Log in

Kokopelli633

Reactions
I bought Litchi for Android some tme ago and just got round to looking at how it works, the mission hub seems like a great way to set up a flight at home on the PC, but I cant Log in to save a Mission, the Log in button just goes red when I click it and nothing else happens.

Any help appreciated, oh I am using Firefox browser with javascript enabled

OK, a Google search finally sorted out the problem, I'll relate it in case anyone else comes across this.

Litchi uses Facebook to log in to the mission hub, my browser firefox was blocking the facebook trackers, I turned off the blocking and now It works BUT and it's a big BUT, it presents me with a facebook login, in other words you need a facebook account, Frankly I'd rather stick a fork in my eye than sign up to that garbage....dammit, tracker blocking going back on now

No, you certainly do not need a FB account to log in. I've never had one and I can log in just fine. The options are Facebook OR email and password.

Oops, should have gone to specsavers, there is actually an email login as well as a facebook login, but you do need to have the facebook tracker enabled for the login to show...Hmmm, ambivalence rears its head

(was typing this as you replied 53, etc)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alanmeg