DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Litchi Mission Hub

Empato

Reactions
Hi,

I have just created my first waypoint mission using the Litchi mission hub, which i intend to fly tonight. I noticed there is another mission in the hub which someone else has created in the same area. When researching heights etc, i noticed i am able to edit the other persons mission.

That strikes me as being quite frightening as theoretically someone could go in and change heights in my mission, which if i wasnt to notice or check before every flight of this mission, could theoretically mean my drone crashes.

Am i correct in this thinking?

No, you cannot edit their mission and save it back to their account. You can edit it or save it to your own account, if you are logged in.

Thanks. So, if someone were to mess with a flight I intended to fly several times over a period of time, every time I load that mission, it will be exactly as before?

Yes, unless someone else logs in to your personal account they cannot change your missions. FYI you do not have to have your missions public.

Yes, unless someone else logs in to your personal account they cannot change your missions. FYI you do not have to have your missions public.

Thanks again. I did wonder if you could hide your missions, but couldn’t see how. (Unless of course, they are hidden by default)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada