DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Litchi mission - import csv file for waypoints only

goixiz

Reactions
I have been using litchi mission to fly missions
I have started using gps coordinates and height to create WP missions
I am unable to import the csv file as a mission waypoint.
Is there a how to instructions to create csv file to be imported as waypoints into litchi
The csv i import only has 3 columns [Lat / Lon / height] - this shows on mission hub but no path and unable to manipulate as its locked / froze.

Thanks in advance

I too would like to load my gently curved, convergent, non-traditional (non-linear/non-parallel) waypoint flight paths into Litchi using a CSV file or kml file to mitigate the SfM doming effect error. However I would like to see the ordered waypoints linked to illustrate the flight paths. How can this be accomplished?

I've been adapting my curved (log-spiral) flight lines to collect imagery over long, narrow corridors (electric power transmission corridors). In this example the target corridor is about one mile in length with a width of about 2200'. No flight line segment is linear; and no flight line segment is parallel to any other segment. Therefore, no two images have the same orientation. The objective is to mitigate the systematic SfM doming (elevation) error. The flight lines were flown using a fixed-wing drone flying at 31mph at a height of 400'AGL.

Attachments

• NM Transmission Corridor Silent Falcon 010419.jpg
    NM Transmission Corridor Silent Falcon 010419.jpg
    839.3 KB · Views: 18
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jigjjihhwohekjgh2857