DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Litchi missions with curved paths and waypoint actions...

marklyn

Reactions
Could anyone venture a guess on why Litchi Mission Hub allows waypoint actions on a Litchi mission where curved path is ON? Shouldn't they be blocked out/grayed out since you can't do WP actions on curved paths?

Could anyone venture a guess on why Litchi Mission Hub allows waypoint actions on a Litchi mission where curved path is ON? Shouldn't they be blocked out/grayed out since you can't do WP actions on curved paths?

Of course. You should suggest this to the Litchi developers. I suspect that this isn't simply programmed in the software.

I've suggested stuff to them in the past. I think they have me on ignore. Maybe someone else can do it :)

Got my own question answered.
The first waypoint and last waypoint does allow waypoint actions.
I knew that but forgot that.
I do always use the first waypoint action to turn on recording (in case I forget).
duh to me.

Reactions: freekshough

Could I propose a wishful guess: Litchi programmers might have it on the back-burner to enable theses actions when on a curved path mission the next time they come up for air. It came as a rude shock when I discovered these actions were missing. How hard can it be I wonder? Flight control knows to execute functions when in the vicinity of a waypoint, eg change speed. Why not start / stop recording or stay for 5 Secs?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54