DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Litchi newbie - Does it work with Air 2s and Mini 2 with Smart Controller

Mark this as a book mark.
It took me 30 mins to find it.

The hub you can use and create etc on a computer. Just cant save it if you don't have subscription.

Rod ..

Reactions: DougMcC
Reactions: RodPad
Mark this as a book mark.
It took me 30 mins to find it.

The hub you can use and create etc on a computer. Just cant save it if you don't have subscription.

Rod ..
Thanks a bunch! I’ll check it out.

Want to try waypoint missions and am ready to pull the trigger to get the Litchi app. Does it work with the Air 2s and Mini 2 using the smart controller? Is that what I should use?
Surfing these threads and didn‘t see a reply Re. the mini 2. Yes, it does support Litchi As you likely discovered if you followed the link provided by another member). I recently sold my Air 2S and Mini 2 and picked up an Air 3. I miss Litchi and can kick myself for selling the Air 2S. I’m now looking for another Air 2S Just to capitalize on the Litchi app and waypoint missions.

Reactions: RodPad and kalimah
Surfing these threads and didn‘t see a reply Re. the mini 2. Yes, it does support Litchi As you likely discovered if you followed the link provided by another member). I recently sold my Air 2S and Mini 2 and picked up an Air 3. I miss Litchi and can kick myself for selling the Air 2S. I’m now looking for another Air 2S Just to capitalize on the Litchi app and waypoint missions.
Thanks. Haven’t tried it yet. I love the Air 2S and will keep it even when I upgrade.

Want to try waypoint missions and am ready to pull the trigger to get the Litchi app. Does it work with the Air 2s and Mini 2 using the smart controller? Is that what I should use?
Yes the Air 2s is compatible, but keep this in mind, it uses virtual sticks and the remote must always remain connected to the aircraft. If the signal is lost, it will not complete the mission like the Phantom 4 Pro does.

Thanks. A lot more research before I’m ready.
Yes. That's a good idea. It is very important to learn every aspect of Litchi. Including double-checking Altitude Heights. In my 10 plus years of being a drone pilot, I have had four crashes and all four were while using Litchi. I would still chalk them up to pilot error though, because I failed to check some altitudes correctly and two of the crashes occurred while executing the mission from a launching area too close to tree branches :)

Yes. That's a good idea. It is very important to learn every aspect of Litchi. Including double-checking Altitude Heights. In my 10 plus years of being a drone pilot, I have had four crashes and all four were while using Litchi. I would still chalk them up to pilot error though, because I failed to check some altitudes correctly and two of the crashes occurred while executing the mission from a launching area too close to tree branches :)
Oh I will be doing a lot of studying and checking it out before trying it!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne