DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Litchi on Epson BT-300

sea157

Reactions
Could someone take my by my hand and tell me how I can load Litchi onto my Epson BT-300 glasses?
I already purchased the Android version and have it loaded on my Samsung tablet.
But since the Epson glasses do not have the Play Store loaded on it, I do not know how to download it to an micro SD card to install on the glasses.
I am very old and dumb !! lol

Reactions: Croc End
Could someone take my by my hand and tell me how I can load Litchi onto my Epson BT-300 glasses?
I already purchased the Android version and have it loaded on my Samsung tablet.
But since the Epson glasses do not have the Play Store loaded on it, I do not know how to download it to an micro SD card to install on the glasses.

I have moverios too, and Litchi, but haven't done this myself.

However, there are steps here on youtube link below for sideloading. Looks to be many steps. Best tip I can give you, is stop and start the video as you accomplish each step rather than just let it play through.

This method works on the Moverio as well.
DJI CrystalSky - Litchi

Happy Flights
P

OK some puzzle me this. Just downloaded Litchi Ver 4.9.0a from the Amazon App Store. It installed and launched fine. However a few seconds after I launch the app a red box superimposes on the aircraft battery icon in the upper right corner of the screen and flashes 0%. The App then immediately crashes. Needless to say I have tried several fully charged batteries on the bird with the same results. Anyone seen this, any ideas what might be causing this crash?

I have the same problem with the 4.9.0a version and the Mavic 2 Pro. The app starts properly when the dron is not connected. However, when I connect the dron the app crashs suddenly.

I downloaded the app from Amazon store. Is anyone using Litchi 4.9.0a with Mavic 2 with no issues?

Last edited:
Reactions: audi2000
I have the same problem with the 4.9.0a version and the Mavic 2 Pro. The app starts properly when the dron is not connected. However, when I connect the dron the app crashs suddenly.

I downloaded the app from Amazon store. Is anyone using Litchi 4.9.0a with Mavic 2 with no issues?
Me too!

I haven't tried doing a Litchi mission with the BT-300s yet. I just flew a quickie Litchi mission yesterday at a local park, but maybe I'll go try the same mission using the BT-300s later if the weather cooperates around here to test. I did load up the software through the Amazon store...

I haven't tried doing a Litchi mission with the BT-300s yet. I just flew a quickie Litchi mission yesterday at a local park, but maybe I'll go try the same mission using the BT-300s later if the weather cooperates around here to test. I did load up the software through the Amazon store...
I can fly using Litchi on my mobile telephone as well, no problema. I tried reinstalling but the crash again happened on Moverio.

The processor in the Moverio controller is not the fastest in the herd....
That and the amount of RAM is why Litchi cannot run correctly....
I have found that the older version of the GO app (which I have never updated at all, AC and controller too!) works rock solid.
The later versions of the GO app have become resource hungry and restrictive/naggy.
You can find the various versions of the GO4 app here:
DJI GO 4 for Android - APK Download
and pick the one that works sweetest for you...

Reactions: ksmusa
I use Litchi 4.3 which works quite well on the BT-300.
There are 3 people in this post who all have the same problem. I also have the problem. Litchi runs stand alone, but the second a drone is connected Litchi crashes. I have M2 so can not use an older version of DJ app. I wasted a few days trying to get it to work, deleting apps, stopping processes, searching forums and last was contacting Litchi and Epsom. Doesn't work with M2.

Reactions: bonzo and ajsinoga
There are 3 people in this post who all have the same problem. I also have the problem. Litchi runs stand alone, but the second a drone is connected Litchi crashes. I have M2 so can not use an older version of DJ app. I wasted a few days trying to get it to work, deleting apps, stopping processes, searching forums and last was contacting Litchi and Epsom. Doesn't work with M2.

I have to ask, did you wipe the controller to default, and only install your "Flight bits", nothing else, no extra apps, NOTHING running in the background, KILL all other apps and such??

I have to ask, did you wipe the controller to default, and only install your "Flight bits", nothing else, no extra apps, NOTHING running in the background, KILL all other apps and such??
Litchi response is they do not support the Moverios. I see no point in promoting Litchi for Moverio and/or doing the R&D for them, they do not care.

I use Litchi 4.3 which works quite well on the BT-300.
Hey there KSM (all)...I'm using the 4.3 Litchi version, and it works great with my P3P, but NOT my Mavic 2 pro....With the M2P, I get everything EXCEPT video feed....I can control the gimbal, the mapping works...but no video feed.

Have you got Litchi working with the Mavic 2, and Epson BT300's?..
I'm all up to date on firmware.
I'd be interested in getting Litchi going on the glasses, or suggestions to try
Thanks

Hey there KSM (all)...I'm using the 4.3 Litchi version, and it works great with my P3P, but NOT my Mavic 2 pro....With the M2P, I get everything EXCEPT video feed....I can control the gimbal, the mapping works...but no video feed.

Have you got Litchi working with the Mavic 2, and Epson BT300's?..
I'm all up to date on firmware.
I'd be interested in getting Litchi going on the glasses, or suggestions to try
Thanks
With the last version of Litchi the crash when connecting the Mavic 2 is gone but still no video feed. Maybe in the next version of Litchi everything will be fine... or not.

I've read this thread a couple of times. Is there a version (old or new) that works with my by glasses?

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Electrakill21