DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Litchi on Mavic 2 Pro and Mavic 3 Pro-does it work on both???

smandel

Reactions
Hi, I'm confused and need some advice. I have the Mavic 2 Pro and the Mavic 3 Pro. I also have the Smart Controller and the RC Pro. I have installed Litchi on both controllers.

But, will Litchi work on the 3 Pro? Or, only the 2 Pro? I've never used Litchi, can you recommend some YouTube video tutorials? I'm mainly interested in setting up a single waypoint so I can fly directly to a GPS coordinate for some scientific survey work. That is all I really need to do with Litchi and any help or directions for that would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks for that! Any recommendation on a tutorial for Waypoints for Dummies? I simply need to fly to a GPS coordinate.

Hi, I'm confused and need some advice. I have the Mavic 2 Pro and the Mavic 3 Pro. I also have the Smart Controller and the RC Pro. I have installed Litchi on both controllers.

But, will Litchi work on the 3 Pro? Or, only the 2 Pro? I've never used Litchi, can you recommend some YouTube video tutorials? I'm mainly interested in setting up a single waypoint so I can fly directly to a GPS coordinate for some scientific survey work. That is all I really need to do with Litchi and any help or directions for that would be greatly appreciated!
Hi, I’ve been trying to install Litchi on my DJI RC Pro but I’m not getting anywhere. I was able to install it on my Smart Controller but no luck with the Pro. Can you explain how you got it installed on your RC Pro?
It would be greatly appreciated.

But, will Litchi work on the 3 Pro? Or, only the 2 Pro?
The developers of Litchi and other 3rd party software cannot adapt their apps to work on the Mavic 3 until DJI release an SDK for that model.
And so far there's no indication that DJI will do that.

No, because DJI won't release the SDK
To make these apps connect to the software. DJI ones us to a drone for every application of space we service. You will need to buy multiple drones, an M3T for thermal work, an M3E for Mapping, a M3 Pro for video & fotho. Total cost $15K. Or, an M350 11K with two payloads $15 more for a swapping total of $26K! Thanks, DJI!
Or you can go Autel buy their line at higher price or Skydio and buy overpriced American drones in the Blue and green Zone line of BS ways to raise the price of them.
That's my .50c

Never understood why DJI won't show lat/longs on screen. So simple to do and a great tool for many that use them. Capts and pilots depend on them, drone pilots should be able to also. Thankfully Litchi offers it for mine.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
volidas