DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

litchi on second tablet

teccer

Reactions
I've been using litchi for years on my p3p but now using another tablet I want to install litchi but it's asking me to pay again ,how do i download it onto my new tablet without paying again

You only have to pay again if you want to install on another OS. I have litchi on 4 devices (iOS) and when I wanted to put it on my Smart Controller I had to pay again (Android)

I had it on an Android device and trying to put it on another android device, I think the problem is that I've forgot the password I used first time

I had it on an Android device and trying to put it on another android device, I think the problem is that I've forgot the password I used first time
If you got it through the play store, you have to be logged into the same account you purchased it on. Same thing with the Amazon Appstore if you bought it through there. I bought it through the Amazon Appstore on my smart controller, and then later installed the Amazon Appstore on my phone (which only had Google Play Store), and was able to install litchi on my phone from there free. So the bottom line is it has to be the same OS, and from the same store site you originally purchased it from. Otherwise you need to purchase it again.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78