DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Litchi or Mavic Go 4? Questions

vindibona1

Reactions
Democratic Peoples Republic of Crook County
I've been watching some older tutorials about the Litchi app and it looks cool. But I know that DJI has added waypoint stuff on the DJI Go4 app. Two questions:
1) Is Litchi better than Go4 or have some major advantage?
2) Do you run Litchin INSTEAD of Go4, or in conjunction with it. How does that work?

TIA

DJI GO 4 waypoint missions was really bad the first version.

They fixed some things and released a new version, but it's still unsmooth for my tastes and still prefer LITCHI. They've been doing it much longer, so their app is more mature. IMO

Chris

Reactions: JTZ
The main advantage of Litchi is that you can plan your missions offline, ahead of time. You use either Go4 or Litchi at any one time and switch between them. Make sure you force quit one before using the other.

Reactions: 254drone and JTZ
I've been watching some older tutorials about the Litchi app and it looks cool. But I know that DJI has added waypoint stuff on the DJI Go4 app. Two questions:
2) Do you run Litchin INSTEAD of Go4, or in conjunction with it. How does that work?

TIA
For sure, you should take care that you are running only one Control App at a time. Pick one, but only one on each flight.

Reactions: 254drone
It's DJI Go 4 or Litchi at the one time, make sure DJI Go4 is not running in the background

Litchi has more features than DJI Go4.

I guess the main difference is that officially you have to pay for Litchi.

2) Do you run Litchi INSTEAD of Go4, or in conjunction with it. How does that work?
Litchui is the program to use if you need to do any waypoint flying.
DJI Go 4 offers more control of camera functions for a photographer.
In between they both handle a lot of general flying equally well.
You run one or the other, on its own.

Reactions: 254drone
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Albrecht0803