DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Litchi question.

Mazdaman323lx

Reactions
I would answer this myself by taking the drone out and trying it but the weather is awful at the moment and for the next few days so...........
Is it possible to program a litchi mission but control the speed of the mission , ie the traversing from point to point from the sticks ?
I am using Mavic air 2. Thanks in advance

Yes... But you need to program this on the computer and not in your phone. You have full control. Note the image below. I have waypoint 2 highlighted (in green) so it brings up the corresponding settings window for you to make all the adjustments.

While the weather is bad I suggest you review the Litchi tutorial online so you can use all the functions that Litchi has to offer. Did you know that Litchi has an FPV function that you can use with VR goggles?

1632686678958.png

Thanks for that . If the programmed route fairly straight with very gradual turns and I employ sport mode ?
The speed will be constant to the speed you set, though you will get accel/decel if you change speeds between waypoints. I would think you wouldn’t need sport mode for much.

Reactions: dsmith76
Thanks for that . If the programmed route fairly straight with very gradual turns and I employ sport mode ?
If you switch to Sport Mode, that will cancel the Litchi mission, leaving the drone hovering waiting for your control.

I would answer this myself by taking the drone out and trying it but the weather is awful at the moment and for the next few days so...........
Is it possible to program a litchi mission but control the speed of the mission , ie the traversing from point to point from the sticks ?
Did something change? I was under the impression that Litchi was not compatible with the MA2

Thats exactly what I'm saying , does it the same as my old mavic air did . Heck out the latest litchi beta version and see for yourself
Thanks! Doing this now. Here's a related question. I'd like to use Litchi to create a map. Suggestions? I know Litchi cannot do it natively, but curious as to what other solutions might be out there.

Thanks! Doing this now. Here's a related question. I'd like to use Litchi to create a map. Suggestions? I know Litchi cannot do it natively, but curious as to what other solutions might be out there.
That's way above my pay grade bud , cant answer that for you . Try starting a new thread in the litchi forum area of this site .There's a lot more Litchi knowledgeable folks than me could answer this for you I reckon.

Switched to Litchi on my A2 with iPad mini 4. FLY no longer works on it after recent update (cpu overload). But Litchi beta works just fine, without buying a new iPad. I prefer it anyway.

Yes. Set all WP to "cruising speed" then set cruising speed to 0, then set end action to Reverse. Then when you fly the speed will be controlled by the sticks.

Reactions: tribar
I use Litchi a lot but with a Mavic 2 Pro. I can program a mission including the speed then during the mission I can use the sticks to temporarily fly faster than the programmed speed

Reactions: Mazdaman323lx
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carlos22