DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Litchi RTH

go-ahead-doubledown

Reactions
Just downloaded the Litchi app yesterday. Flew about 10 minutes to get a feel for the screen. On the go4 app I always touch the RTH icon and get the " your home point has been updated" Could not find a way to do that with Litchi. Is simply checking the map the only option? Thank you for any assistance.

On the go4 app I always touch the RTH icon and get the " your home point has been updated" Could not find a way to do that with Litchi. Is simply checking the map the only option?
Are you trying to initiate RTH in Litchi or reset the home point?

You can tap and drag the "H" symbol on the map to move it to a different location. If using the Android version of Litchi, you can set one of the remote controller buttons to set the home point to the current location of the aircraft/RC.

Is Litchi A controller app worth looking at instead of using DJI? Is it an equal or perhaps a little on the better side or worse side can you advise?

Is Litchi A controller app worth looking at instead of using DJI? Is it an equal or perhaps a little on the better side or worse side can you advise?
Many of us use it instead of Go4. It seems to be less resource intensive. The layout is very similar to Go4, and there are additional flight modes available. Some aircraft settings still need Go4 in order to be set, so you would want to have both apps on the same device.

Reactions: Test pilot
Can the go4 app be used to establish and confirm home point update, then switch to Litchi? By moving the "H" icon, on the Litchi app it seems that I am telling the app where I am, ,instead of visa versa?

Can the go4 app be used to establish and confirm home point update, then switch to Litchi? By moving the "H" icon, on the Litchi app it seems that I am telling the app where I am, ,instead of visa versa?
Even if you could it would be tricky because you would need to be sure to force close one app before going to the other as they can conflict if they are both running.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
espinafre