DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Litchi Settings under iOS settings (Not in the app)

ThorDar

Reactions
I noticed when poking around the settings on the iPhone that I use with Litchi and my Mavic Pro under Litch that are some extra settings that aren't under settings in the app itself. There are some extra gimbal settings, Transmission settings and one named Mobile Device Charge Mode. Most of the settings duplicate what's in the app but some seem to be undocumented, at least I haven't been able to find anything anywhere.

Does anyone know if there is documentation anywhere on these settings?

I too had not noticed these before, and it's quite an extensive list.
If there was a similar list on the Android version (I only have the iOS one), it might explain something for me... On the occasions when I use the tablet, the Mavic Air remote control (small battery) charges the tablet (massive battery!)

I too had not noticed these before, and it's quite an extensive list.
If there was a similar list on the Android version (I only have the iOS one), it might explain something for me... On the occasions when I use the tablet, the Mavic Air remote control (small battery) charges the tablet (massive battery!)

On my iPhone, that setting is turned off. As I always also do screen recording when flying, I find I go through the iPhone battery quite quickly but usually have lots of controller battery left. I'm going to turn it on for next time I go out and see what happens.

Update: Tried it and it doesn't work with the Mavic Pro.

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pocki