DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Litchi standalone?

Thanks for the reply. Do you know specifically what they are?
EXP, gain, and yaw smoothing adjustments; Geo zone unlocking, vision system and IMU calibration - these are just the ones I could think of the top of my head. I am sure there are other settings that cannot be accessed from Litchi. Just curious, is there any reason why you don't want to install GO4 and use Litchi on its own?

Edit: for clarity

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: dawgpilot
No, Litchi is a stand alone. But as Doppler said DJI GO is only needed to change some settings
I really don't know if Litchi will work without GO4; I never tried to find out. But thinking about it, wouldn't one need GO4 to activate the drone to begin with? And if that is the case, Litchi isn't so stand alone is it? Just thinking out loud here.

I really don't know if Litchi will work without GO4; I never tried to find out. But thinking about it, wouldn't one need GO4 to activate the drone to begin with? And if that is the case, Litchi isn't so stand alone is it? Just thinking out loud here.
Yeh to activate and sort deep settings out GO is needed but after that Litchi can be used on its own. One of my tablets I fly with only has Litchi on.

I stand corrected, not piggybacked, my apologies for misleading everyone, I was convinced that Go had to be on the device to run Litchi. I do think that it won't run with the DJI fly app on the Mini (once again, I'm ready to be corrected by those more knowledgeable than myself)

I have both DJI Go4 and Litchi. I go back and forth between the two. Litchi is my app for Waypoint / mission flights. Most other things I will use Go4. Both app's are useful. When you first start go4, it pop's up with aircraft / app status. All is up to date and everything running normal. I like that feature.

Is litchi available for use with Mavic mini ? or is there another APP to do FPV?
Not yet. DJI has not released the SDK yet and that is required for Litchi to develop their software. The last I heard it is supposed to be released around mid-year this year.

Reactions: dawgpilot
Hi guys, thanks for all of your comments. I really do like Litchi but I definitely can see from your replies that I will still have to use DJI Go 4. I just prefer to use one app.
All the above settings + Go4 is better for Follow Me. It uses the aircraft onboard processor. Litchi does it via device software.

have been using DJI go4 since I got the M2P (12.2019) and just downloaded Litchi for the sole purpose of planning waypoint missions offline. it is really all about your needs, don't try to move away from DJI native app if you don't have a good reason to.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ehj147