DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Litchi suddently «freeze» on my Nexus Android phone.

Wirre

Reactions
Today I try my first fly with Litchi on my Mavic Air with waypoints. Everything was perfect. But right after I have landed Litchi suddently freeze and I could do nothing until I had reset my phone. I am glad this not happening when my MA was flying. I wondering if this is a common problem on Android? I’m using last version.

Today I try my first fly with Litchi on my Mavic Air with waypoints. Everything was perfect. But right after I have landed Litchi suddently freeze and I could do nothing until I had reset my phone. I am glad this not happening when my MA was flying. I wondering if this is a common problem on Android? I’m using last version.

Sad to say but no app writer can produce an app that is stable on all platforms when it comes to Android devices due to the extensive range of devices.

Does the crash happen all the time or just a one off, try removing any other DJI apps and see if that helps

Sad to say but no app writer can produce an app that is stable on all platforms when it comes to Android devices due to the extensive range of devices.

Does the crash happen all the time or just a one off, try removing any other DJI apps and see if that helps

This was my first fly with Litchi, but I have «play» with this program some hours for learning how it works and had no problem. So it happens just ones

If you haven't done it already, you might want to check on the Litchi website that they "approve" use of your particular phone. Way back I had occasional jerky movements in Litchi missions on a Moto G 2nd generation phone, and Litchi suggested using a device with more horsepower. Litchi software can be quite demanding apparently. Perhaps your post-flight freeze had the same sort of cause.

Anyway, I changed over to an nVidia Shield (which is an approved Android device with Litchi) and have never had that sort of problem again on either Mavic 1 or 2.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SK farming