DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Litchi Update iOS - August

Dan

Reactions
Anyone else have issue's with the new August update

I have lost connections multiple times and had the app crashed as well multiple times.

Tried deleting and reinstalling but the app still crashed 10 minutes into the flight.

Anyone else have issue's with the new August update

I have lost connections multiple times and had the app crashed as well multiple times.

Tried deleting and reinstalling but the app still crashed 10 minutes into the flight.

Same here. :mad::mad::mad:
I'm on Android, but also experiencing Litchi shutting down all the time. :mad::mad::mad:
Did you contact Litchi support? I did, no answer yet.
Do you know how to downgrade this app?

Same here. :mad::mad::mad:
I'm on Android, but also experiencing Litchi shutting down all the time. :mad::mad::mad:
Did you contact Litchi support? I did, no answer yet.
Do you know how to downgrade this app?

Yes, I reached out to litchi and received an email as they wanted to know software and hardware version.

luckily I remembered I had updated iTunes with the latest version of apps last week. So it still had the old version of Litchi on there. So this morning I deleted the current version on my iPhone and then connected it to iTunes on my laptop and then had it reinstall the old version. Yes!!!

Reactions: Wingo
Yes, I reached out to litchi and received an email as they wanted to know software and hardware version.

luckily I remembered I had updated iTunes with the latest version of apps last week. So it still had the old version of Litchi on there. So this morning I deleted the current version on my iPhone and then connected it to iTunes on my laptop and then had it reinstall the old version. Yes!!!
That's why I do a backup with iTunes so I can restore from that. I did not have any issues with Litchi - only flew twice with it today on an iPad Mini 4 and it ran flawlessly.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PetefromNZ