DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Litchi Updating

jcardea

Reactions
How do you update Litchi app on SC? doe sit go out and automatically look for updates when is has WiFi connection?
If not how? I believe there is recent update for Android based at version 4.17.0

Reactions: Silverboat
How do you update Litchi app on SC? doe sit go out and automatically look for updates when is has WiFi connection?
If not how? I believe there is recent update for Android based at version 4.17.0
HERE are the updates on their web and HERE are instructions to connect to your drone. Hope this is what you're looking for

HERE are the updates on their web and HERE are instructions to connect to your drone. Hope this is what you're looking for
Thanks but I already had been there on Litchi site but I am looing for specific instruction as to how to get my Litchi app on my Smart Controller to be updated. I have already paid for the app once for my controller and am not going to pay again. I used Google Play Store to installing the app in controller and was just hoping that if I turn on my control and open Litchi, it would go out on the web and get update just like a cell phone does.

On the Crystalsky it is done by going into the Amazon app store and updating through there using the search function. Search for Litchi and then you will see the "update" button if there is an update and an "open" button if not. Since the SC is Android based it will probably be similar. So use the Google Play Store and search Litchi.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
canuckdive