DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Litchi V 4.20.0 for mini 2

teccer

Reactions
as a beta tester for litchi with my mini 2 , I've just downloaded the latest public version
4.20.0 which adds Mini 2/Mini SE/Air 2S, all ok, still a problem with the air2S I believe.
happy now?

Last edited:
Have you tested it on the Air 2S?
From all reports it is not all OK as you stated for the gimbal does not respond to the telemetry file to make adjustments.
Is this your findings or are you just posting something you have not tested yet?

Have you tested it on the Air 2S?
From all reports it is not all OK as you stated for the gimbal does not respond to the telemetry file to make adjustments.
Is this your findings or are you just posting something you have not tested yet?
as I've only got a mini 2 I can't vouch for the air 2s, sorry but this from yesterday
1643413011586.png

"as a beta tester for litchi with my mini 2..." He was pretty specific.

I fly an Air 2s and a Mini 2. I appreciate @teccer taking the time to share his experience with the update.
Not anything new added from the review from the dozen other reviews. Should be a post to keep all the info in one place instead of all over the place and give facts about all the drones affected.

Not anything new added from the review from the dozen other reviews. Should be a post to keep all the info in one place instead of all over the place and give facts about all the drones affected.
Great idea. I'll look forward to reading it when you've got it done.

Yes so not all is OK then. Thanks for the partial review :rolleyes:
It wasn't a review it was a comment that litchi was now available for those that wanted it and as I only beta tested it on my mini 2 that's all I knew but seeing that you were being sarcatic about my post I think I'll stop being a beta tester for you guys and maybe you will take over from me.
I hope you realise that beta testing has a very small chance of loosing or damaging your drone, so now over to you to have a go

It wasn't a review it was a comment that litchi was now available for those that wanted it and as I only beta tested it on my mini 2 that's all I knew but seeing that you were being sarcatic about my post I think I'll stop being a beta tester for you guys and maybe you will take over from me.
I hope you realise that beta testing has a very small chance of loosing or damaging your drone, so now over to you to have a go
I think all but one person here appreciates your post. And I thought it was inappropriate for someone to complain because you hadn't tested all models.

(For what it's worth, I installed and used the beta version, too. No problems.)

I think all but one person here appreciates your post. And I thought it was inappropriate for someone to complain because you hadn't tested all models.

(For what it's worth, I installed and used the beta version, too. No problems.)
For what its worth I to appreciate anyone testing the beta software. I have tested many beta softwares over the years and know the risk we take. I do have a problem when someone makes a statement saying "all ok" which I see has been edited to now say "all ok, still a problem with the air2 I believe" which is more informative. Which is still wrong as the Air 2 is fine, its the Air 2S that has a problem.

Reactions: Tufargon
For what its worth I to appreciate anyone testing the beta software. I have tested many beta softwares over the years and know the risk we take. I do have a problem when someone makes a statement saying "all ok" which I see has been edited to now say "all ok, still a problem with the air2 I believe" which is more informative. Which is still wrong as the Air 2 is fine, its the Air 2S that has a problem.
S.S.S.S

• Haha
Reactions: Jagerbomb52
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada