DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Litchi (V4.24.1-a) and RC Pro

Roamer105

Reactions
I installed this latest Litchi version from the Amazon store to the RC Pro. Installation goes flawlessly. However I noticed the FLY app and the LITCHI app competing for aircraft control and neither is giving up or taking over. Every time the RC Pro starts up, the FLY app is automatically started which will prevent the Litchi app to work correctly when it starts unless when switching between those apps one executes FORCE STOP on the other. That solves the problem for either of them. Pretty awkward but I guess it is workable.

In app settings you can disable the auto-start of Fly. That way, you can choose the control app you want to use.
Oh thanks! Forgot about that. Still, if you want to switch without rebooting the RC Pro....

Oh thanks! Forgot about that. Still, if you want to switch without rebooting the RC Pro....
Simple thing to do to switch without re-booting the RC Pro. Settings/Apps/. If you are running Fly app, it will show as currently running. Tap. Tap "Force Stop" then back out, start up LItchi. No competing for the drone. Done it several times

Reactions: BrianVivian
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ken28e