DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Litchi Virtual Mission Display problem

johngilkey

Reactions
I have a display problem on my HP Envy with Litchi Virtual Mission. The Waypoint Dialogue Box does not display fully and cannot be resized. Do you have any suggestions?VLM display problem.jpg

I thought I recognized that mission John. Did you figure it out yet? and................welcome back to the forum!

try changing your screen resolution.
Thanks for responding. That was my first thought at resolving the issue but I am at the highest resolution for my display on the laptop. It appears the program does not detect the maximum screen resolution and scale the dialogue box appropriately or in the alternative, afford an option to scroll the box. Any other thoughts?

Maybe use a web browser instead at flylitchi.com?
I have been able to scale the screen in flylitchi.com/hub but unfortunately, that venue does not support direct CSV output of a mission into Google Earth Pro so that I can virtually pre-fly the mission to confirm I am recording what I want to see in the final mission. I am presently working on a YouTube video on using Google Earth Pro and Virtual Litchi Mission to visually set up and pre-fly missions. It was in that project where I learned that I cannot use my laptop with Virtual Litchi Mission because of the scaling issue.

Thanks again for the suggestion and for being willing to offer input on solving my issue.

Reactions: buddb55
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
piloter