DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Litchi voice messages

OldGuy

Reactions
I have had Litchi for a few years now but haven’t used it in quite a while since I sold my M2Z. Now the Mini 2 can be flown on the Litchi app I have been doing some testing. The first thing that I noticed is that when I lift off I don’t get the “The home point has been updated please check it on the map” voice message. Is this normal with Litchi as I can’t remember back when I flew the M2Z. When I switch back to the Fly app the voice message come up as normal?

You need to check in Litchi Settings, there is a tab called Speech
I get the message when flying with my Air 2.
In settings you can enable and disable certain messages so maybe it is disabled by default, check to be sure.

Reactions: EyesWideShut
You need to check in Litchi Settings, there is a tab called Speech
I get the message when flying with my Air 2.
In settings you can enable and disable certain messages so maybe it is disabled by default, check to be sure.
Thank you. I will check it out. I am sure that you are right.

with both litchi and the gofly4 app.
Check the media volume level on your device.

BTW, there is no gofly4 app. There is DJI Go4 and DJI Fly. You use one or the other depending on which model drone you fly.

I’m having the same problems with both litchi and the gofly4 app. Can’t find a way to resolve the problem.
I've recently switched over from my Tripltek tablet to my old CrystalSky Ultra as it now works with Litchi and the Mini 2. The voice message has started working again with the CS but I don't know why!?

What exactly is the problem? Home point not being set? Home point is being set but there is no voice message?
Both, no voice message and no setting for the home point, I let it fly but will not return when using the R T H button on the controller. Starts to land where it is so have to manually fly it home.

Both, no voice message and no setting for the home point, I let it fly but will not return when using the R T H button on the controller. Starts to land where it is so have to manually fly it home.
If the home point isn't being set, then the voice message shouldn't be produced. The voice alerts work fine for me with Litchi on the Mini 2 and the Air 2S and I've not seen any posts about issues with it. You might want to focus on figuring out why the home point is being set.

Does the home point get set properly when you use the DJI Fly app? Are you starting the drone in an area with a good view of the sky? How long are you waiting before taking off? How many satellites are you receiving?

I wouldn't fly one of my drones if I couldn't get a home point lock. I almost always fly back manually, but I'll occasionally use the auto RTH just to be sure it's working in case it's ever needed and to be sure I know how it works.

Good luck.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozwaldcore