DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Litchi Waypoint flying and DJI Goggles

Storyline

Reactions
I want to be able to use DJI Goggles whilst running a Litchi Waypoint Mission. However I have read that the Goggles overwrite some of the button assignments that Litchi makes.

Could someone who has done this confirm that I will be able to start the mission, pause/stop it if necessary and then have the mission end all while wearing the Goggles ?

Also any other tips about using Goggles with Litchi would be much appreciated.

Thanks ksmusa :)

I will give it a go although I think I will only wear them when high enough that I can't possibly hit anything !

It occurs to me that although it will be good eye candy a lot of the thrill of actually piloting the aircraft whilst wearing the Goggles will be missing. I look forward to the time when I am confident enough to fly at low level and under bridges etc (thinks to himself - dream on ;))

Reactions: HeliSwiss
Thanks ksmusa :)

I will give it a go although I think I will only wear them when high enough that I can't possibly hit anything !

It occurs to me that although it will be good eye candy a lot of the thrill of actually piloting the aircraft whilst wearing the Goggles will be missing. I look forward to the time when I am confident enough to fly at low level and under bridges etc (thinks to himself - dream on ;))

Good luck!

P

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wqb3