DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

LITCHI WAYPOINTS USING PANO AS AN ACTION

WJM

Reactions
I would like to take panos with Litchi of areas where I need to use waypoints for navigation to the position where the pano would start. What I need to know is, if the quad fly's to waypoint 1 that has a pano attached to it's action options would that quad then fly to the next waypoint and finish the rest of the mission after finishing taking the pano? Also could I attach pano's to more than one waypoint in the same mission? Thanks for the help.

Bill

Caveat - I have yet to use Litchi.

Pretty sure you can set up missions to do multiple panos per waypoint. Have a play with their online mission editor Mission Hub - Litchi

Reactions: ksmusa
Hi Malcx, I wanted to tell you that I was aware of the capability of Litchi to use waypoints and actions together. My concern was that Litchi software is in beta mode so I was a little nervous about testing in in my new Mavic 2. Anyway, today I created 3 missions all using panos, photos and many waypoints including no line of sight and everything went perfect. I do have one question. One time when the drone ended it's mission and returned to home it dropped down to an altitude of approx. 10 feet and just hovered there. After about a minute I landed the drone manually. Was that just an error on my part while programming? Thanks for your answer.

Bill

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RAMNIGHT