DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Litchi WIFI settings

canefan

Reactions
I've searched everywhere and can't seem to figure out how to change the wifi settings within the Litchi app. Is there a way to change frequency from 2.4 to 5.8 ghz like you can with DJI GO4? What about manually selecting wifi channels?

I've searched everywhere and can't seem to figure out how to change the wifi settings within the Litchi app. Is there a way to change frequency from 2.4 to 5.8 ghz like you can with DJI GO4? What about manually selecting wifi channels?

Litchi is a pure app, in other words it is designed to do what it does, and no more and it does it well, you may also notice you cant calibrate anything in the app either. to add all this functionality in im guessing it would need access to parts of the SDK that DJI dont release as they dont want a 3rd party writing a better app.

You can actually calibrate some things in Litchi. Just not wifi frequency settings.

upload_2018-7-28_12-54-36.png

My guess is if you change frequency from 2.4 to 5.8 ghz with DJIGo4 it will be retained when using Litchi. So unless you are planning to frequently swap these settings it is probably no big deal.

You can actually calibrate some things in Litchi. Just not wifi frequency settings.

View attachment 42759

My guess is if you change frequency from 2.4 to 5.8 ghz with DJIGo4 it will be retained when using Litchi. So unless you are planning to frequently swap these settings it is probably no big deal.

That’s what I was wondering. Whatever the setting in DJI GO is what is maintained in Litchi...that would make sense.

That’s what I was wondering. Whatever the setting in DJI GO is what is maintained in Litchi...that would make sense.
YES this was always the case with RTH altitude, collision avoidance and such things before they were included in Litchi. The method back then was to set them in DJIGo and they would stay set and apply to flights in Litichi. Both apps simply being a means to adjust a parameter that is actually set in the drones firmware.

Litchi uses the base Go4 app so most settings that are set via Go4 are retained in Mavic memory and retrieved each time you start the app or litchi.
So if you use Go4 to set your frequency manually then litchi will also apply that setting.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000