DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Litchi

Not until DJI Releases the SDK for the Mavic Air 2. I've heard "Before the end of 2020" But they usually don't hit their promised release dates.

I would love to see the SDK come out. I specifically haven't purchased MA2 yet because of it. Still rocking the original MP until then, but would love the 4k 60fps.

"Not until DJI Releases the SDK for the Mavic Air 2. I've heard "Before the end of 2020" But they usually don't hit their promised release dates."

Thanks Aerial Pixel. It just before Christmas 2020 and nothing heard on SDK.

Im curious to know the relationship between DJI and Litchi; whereas, theres a requirement to associate with DJI server(s) for the Litchi app to function.

"Not until DJI Releases the SDK for the Mavic Air 2. I've heard "Before the end of 2020" But they usually don't hit their promised release dates."

Thanks Aerial Pixel. It just before Christmas 2020 and nothing heard on SDK.

Im curious to know the relationship between DJI and Litchi; whereas, theres a requirement to associate with DJI server(s) for the Litchi app to function.
DJI released their SDK 2 weeks ago, should be getting Litchi support soon.

i asked last week and they told me 2 or 3 weeks...for the MA2 waypoints ,i am using it in beta atm.

Reactions: dawgpilot
Hello. As a new member I am not as versed as 99% of the people here. I would like some opinions on Litchi as I am currently flying my Mini solely with the DJI Fly app.
Going to the Litchi site you can easily find stories of drones flying away, losing contact or related tales of horror; these comments are not trivial as I am in a big city and the possibility of the drone flying into the side of a building are not small (if one were to lose control). Overall, I am waiting for them to enable waypoints-flying before I purchase it, but my general idea is that if it brings little extra to DJIFly, I might wait for when I buy a better drone (love my mini but the limitations are obvious).

Hello. As a new member I am not as versed as 99% of the people here. I would like some opinions on Litchi as I am currently flying my Mini solely with the DJI Fly app.
Going to the Litchi site you can easily find stories of drones flying away, losing contact or related tales of horror; these comments are not trivial as I am in a big city and the possibility of the drone flying into the side of a building are not small (if one were to lose control). Overall, I am waiting for them to enable waypoints-flying before I purchase it, but my general idea is that if it brings little extra to DJIFly, I might wait for when I buy a better drone (love my mini but the limitations are obvious).
Litchi works flawlessly with my MM1, my advice is that you get used to the Litchi interface and practice with it in a safe environment to familiarise yourself with it before taking it anywhere challenging to fly.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BRUNO.CARDOSO