DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Live srream extremely laggy......Mavic Air 2

Reactions
As stated above.
I've had my mavic air 2 for about a month. Have had absolutely no issues with it up until last week. The live stream is extremely laggy almost to point makes me nervous to fly. Using the same phone sense day one. updated it.
calibrated everything and recalibrated everything on dji assistant 2.
Even bought new cord for it.
Nothing changed didt hit camera. Didnt crash.please help planning a big trip and tak is ng this with me cross country.

A little update to something I noticed.
While plugging In the cable to phone i notice that the connection on rc seemed a little more movement than it was .but to be honest I'm not 100 percent sure
And popped out sd card there is absolutely no lag in the actual video only live feed and cached video that's to the phone

Last edited:
Make and phone model ?
android or apple ?
normally the kind of issue with slow or older device.

I phone 11
Apple
Aslo tried on my galaxy a20 which I have used both for about a month before issue and both worked flawlessly.
As stated above I have noticed maybe the rc input connector for the phone seems a little loose when I plug cable in I dont honestly remember if it was like that before.

Also I too out sd card to see if it was on the drone video as well and that's super smooth so I either knownits rc or phone

Reactions: ninja_geezer
I phone 11
Apple
Aslo tried on my galaxy a20 which I have used both for about a month before issue and both worked flawlessly.
As stated above I have noticed maybe the rc input connector for the phone seems a little loose when I plug cable in I dont honestly remember if it was like that before.

Also I too out sd card to see if it was on the drone video as well and that's super smooth so I either knownits rc or phone
mmm strange one .have you any chance of trying your iphone on another dji drone at all ?

No but literally a week and a day ago I had absolutely no issues with either phone that's why I'm thinking in may be connection to remote
could be ,did you say the connection on the remote is a bit wobbly ?

As stated above.
I've had my mavic air 2 for about a month. Have had absolutely no issues with it up until last week. The live stream is extremely laggy almost to point makes me nervous to fly. Using the same phone sense day one. updated it.
calibrated everything and recalibrated everything on dji assistant 2.
Even bought new cord for it.
Nothing changed didt hit camera. Didnt crash.please help planning a big trip and tak is ng this with me cross country.
I recall this lag being reported several months ago by other MA2 pilots. It seemed that the issue was a mismatch of firmware to Fly App version shortly after the Mini 2 was released. I know you said that you updated the copter and remote to the latest firmware (I presume), but also make sure you are running the latest version of the Fly App from the App Store.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
engmarceloacs