DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Live stream?

jaysrmc

Reactions
Hey guys, a few of us want to start a live stream where we talk about topics on the forum and answer and try to help questions in general chat. If we did this on a Wednesday night, would anyone be interested in watch/participating?

Reactions: Cometman
Give me your channel link so I can subscribe and watch it

I think youtube is the best option, there is Twitch but I don’t think there are going to be drone pilots out there on Twitch

*wringing hands*
This COULD get ugly.........

Oh, I dont know..... I did say COULD.
I would hope that it is. I dont see a need for me to get involved in yet another "G" rated environment to try and hold my tongue on! :D
If I get involved, and I just might, I wont hold punches. If something stupid gets said I am going to call people stupid.

Oh, I dont know..... I did say COULD.
I would hope that it is. I dont see a need for me to get involved in yet another "G" rated environment to try and hold my tongue on! :D
If I get involved, and I just might, I wont hold punches. If something stupid gets said I am going to call people stupid.

Nah man, this is for adults. I think the only thing we should not tolerate is racism and just flat out trolls.

Reactions: ac0j
Hey guys, a few of us want to start a live stream where we talk about topics on the forum and answer and try to help questions in general chat. If we did this on a Wednesday night, would anyone be interested in watch/participating?
What time zone?

its 5:07 PM here in the middle of the USA, What time is it In Perth? Seems like THIS time suits? Your here.

its 2 am here in portugal, lil bit sooner?
Edit: Sorry I type too fast

Last edited:
its 5:07 PM here in the middle of the USA, What time is it In Perth? Seems like THIS time suits? Your here.
Perth is UTC + 8. We are on the West Coast of Aust. Sydney on the east coast is 2 hours more (UTC +10) and UTC + 11 when on summer time (WA does not have summer time)

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clabu