DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Live stream

AnzacJack

Australian Defence Veteran
Reactions
Has anyone had success in live streaming from the smart controller
Initially I could not get it to log into YouTube from the live streaming process, but after sideloading google chrome, I was able to get the live stream process a few more steps along. It logs into YouTube and I’m able to name the stream, but when I try to start it just sits on the encoding process no matter how long I wait
7F0F1C8E-A6DB-48FC-B8D8-9FAF1AD102F2.jpeg
Confirmed that internet connection is good, camera/drone connected. Just won’t go beyond this. If I press ‘done’ it just quits out of the whole process

Hello, so Ive not tried live streaming but I believe the problem lies with Google play services along with a few other google related apps not being installed...

I dont know if its possible to actually install those services on your SRC but I do know thst if you are able to, they use enormous resources, just to run in the background.

If your interested, and brave enough, look up how to add google play to the amazon fire hd tablets. Im not saying the process would be identical due to build architectures differences being likely but its a good place to start, and itll explain whats needed.

Good luck and be very very careful or you may find yourself with a $650 brick!!!

Thanks. Don’t really want to risk anything just to get this live streaming. Hopefully DJI will come up with a fx

Thanks. Don’t really want to risk anything just to get this live streaming. Hopefully DJI will come up with a fx
Cant blame you for that! I wouldnt either.
To be honest, even if you succesfully installed the "google package" the device wouldnt likely live stream very smoothly anyway as those 'background' services pull quite alot of device resources unfortunately...

Im with you on DJI figuring out a way though, through skme optimizations!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
volpe