DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Liverpool UK stolen Mavic Pro - how to find?

KateFly

Reactions
Hello,

My Cousin had his grey Mavic Pro stolen today from his house in South Liverpool, UK. Probably going to be someone's Christmas present soon...
His CAA operating number is OP-NLRK3NL.
I've reported it as lost on the dronesreunited.uk website and then again on here.
How else can we try and get it back??
- can the 'find my drone' on the go4 app still work if they take it for a flight or turn it on remotely?
- He hasn't got his serial number unfortunately, but the SD card still has pictures. Most recent ones of Aber Falls if anyone happens to find it!
- can DJI help at all?
- will new flight logs show on his app?

thanks for your help in anticipation....

Hello,

My Cousin had his grey Mavic Pro stolen today from his house in South Liverpool, UK. Probably going to be someone's Christmas present soon...
I've reported it as lost on the dronesreunited.uk website and then again on here.
- can the 'find my drone' on the go4 app still work if they take it for a flight or turn it on remotely?
- He hasn't got his serial number unfortunately, but the SD card still has pictures. Most recent ones of Aber Falls if anyone happens to find it!
- can DJI help at all?

sorry to hear that there are some horrible people about (thats not how i really wanted to express,my thoughts, forum rules prevented me from that)i hope you do find out who took it and they get whats coming to them

This service uses the serial numbers imprinted on image EXIF to locate the URL of any camera images being posted online, They do support one type of DJI camera, however maybe it will work on some of the others. At least it won’t hurt your wallet trying it out, it’s free to register and they will notify you via email if it shows up. Good luck!

Last edited:
Hello,

- can DJI help at all?

Will keep look out I’m in south liverpool reg flyer myself

Reactions: KateFly
This service uses the serial numbers imprinted on image EXIF to locate the URL of any camera images being posted online, They do support one type of DJI camera, however maybe it will work on some of the others. At least it won’t hurt your wallet trying it out, it’s free to register and they will notify you via email if it shows up. Good luck!

Okay, I'll very one of guys images and try it....
Thanks

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada