DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 4 LNG Canada Construction Progress Update!

blackomega

Reactions
🚧 LNG Canada Construction Progress Update! 🚧

Exciting news from Kitimat, BC! The LNG Canada project, Canada's first large-scale LNG export terminal, is making incredible progress. With construction over 90% complete, the first phase is on track for commissioning later this year. Check out our latest video for a detailed update on the milestones achieved and the economic benefits for local communities.

🔗 Watch the full video here:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Another great video!

Video is very well done! Thanks for sharing it! That's a lot of pipe and a very large facility! Here in the US, places like this can be considered "Critical Infrustructure," which usually comes with NFZs. Does Canada designate places like this with something similar?

Reactions: blackomega
That’s a good question. In Canada. There are areas labelled as class F restricted airspace you can find those above prisons government buildings. Niagara Falls is a perfect one. Currently the airspace over and around the facility carry’s no such restrictions or designations. I do keep my distance and follow the rules of the air. Hope that answers your question. Thanks for watching

Reactions: Prop Wash
That’s a good question. In Canada. There are areas labelled as class F restricted airspace you can find those above prisons government buildings. Niagara Falls is a perfect one. Currently the airspace over and around the facility carry’s no such restrictions or designations. I do keep my distance and follow the rules of the air. Hope that answers your question. Thanks for watching
Yes, it does. I was just curious. Hopefully, it won't change once they are fully operational.

Awesome footage! I'm new to drone videography and "professional" photography in general but hope to be able to get to your guys level in the near future. Did you use any lens filters when filming this or do you clean things up in editing (a little of both maybe)? I have a Mini 4 on it's way and am debating on getting filters ahead of time but not sure if I would see much difference in the final product till I'm more experienced. Either way, keep up the good work!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cam3n