DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Loading video clips to SSD

n-xplorer

Reactions
Hello all,

I'm very new to the Mavic Air and bought an Ipad Mini 4 to go along side as a dedicated screen. I'm very new to Apple since I have not bought any of their products until now. Also bought a 500GB SanDisk Extreme Portable SSD to work along side these tools as storage.

Question: how do I connect the SSD with the Ipad and/or Mavic Air to download and store video clips? There doesn't seem to be a way to connect the Ipad with the SSD. I do have a Chromebook laptop to use in between, would this be the only way? Thanks.

Hello all,

I'm very new to the Mavic Air and bought an Ipad Mini 4 to go along side as a dedicated screen. I'm very new to Apple since I have not bought any of their products until now. Also bought a 500GB SanDisk Extreme Portable SSD to work along side these tools as storage.

Question: how do I connect the SSD with the Ipad and/or Mavic Air to download and store video clips? There doesn't seem to be a way to connect the Ipad with the SSD. I do have a Chromebook laptop to use in between, would this be the only way? Thanks.

I haven’t seen a Chromebook up close but guess there would be at least 1 USB port on it somewhere. If so, you could use one of these, or similar:

SanDisk iXpand v2.0 USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB | Officeworks

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada