DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Local genuine spare part suppliers

EclecticGeek

Reactions
Hey all. Anyone able to recommend some reliable local stores for spare parts? I need some props for a Mavic Air (original, not the 2), and am having a hard time finding some. DJI apparently still have them, but they're not available on the Aust. online store. Searching locally everyone seems to have props for the MV2 only?

I haven't needed to look for props (got the combo), but if I was to need replacements, I'd be looking at Master Air Screws props for the MA1. I recently found Polar Pro filters at Johnny Appleseed website and bought from local store in Brisbane. Alternatively, try the D1 store which is a DJI authorised reseller.

Reactions: EclecticGeek
I haven't needed to look for props (got the combo), but if I was to need replacements, I'd be looking at Master Air Screws props for the MA1. I recently found Polar Pro filters at Johnny Appleseed website and bought from local store in Brisbane. Alternatively, try the D1 store which is a DJI authorised reseller.
Brilliant, thanks. They look like they've got stock, and a pretty decent range of other stuff as well.

Cheers mate.

Reactions: 4006448
Camzilla in Sydney carries a wide range of DJI spares. They are also DJI approved repairers.

Not sure where you are, but I can also recommend the MAS (Master Airscrew) Stealth props for the Air.
They certainly tone down the noise and are as good as OEM props.

Trouble is . . .
1. MAS shipping from the US will be long now, and the $ conversion means they are a little more costly than OEM.
2. If you find them in Australia (I think a few drones shops might carry them), they will have the Australia reseller tax (huge markup) applied.

I got sets for my Spark and M1P directly, pre covid, both are excellent on those drones.
My BIL got them for his Air, and they are slightly behind the M1P for noise reduction, but still change the pitch down.

Sample . . .

I'm not sure where local is for you, just Australia ?
I've used Drone MRO before in South Melbourne for one small repair once, they had techs there very quick and good on the DJI stuff, had DJI aircraft, good pricing, they might carry some spares.
Problems I just tried to find link for you to their website, it appears gone.
Still contact info via google on True Local and Yelp, phone number there showing is 1300 852 435.

Oh, try UAV Me up in SE Qld too, he's been around a long time . . .

Hey all. Anyone able to recommend some reliable local stores for spare parts? I need some props for a Mavic Air (original, not the 2), and am having a hard time finding some. DJI apparently still have them, but they're not available on the Aust. online store. Searching locally everyone seems to have props for the MV2 only?
Gday, I have a MA1 as well as a P4Pv2, I did get a second set of props about 12 months ago for my Phantom from a bloke in Griffith, NSW. The shop was called SolarMad, website is Solar Mad Griffith NSW
they are DJI stockists and seem to have a few spare parts and were pretty helpful.
May be worth a call....

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS