DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Local get together

Oman

Premium Pilot
Reactions
Just wondering if anybody is interested in starting in a small get together group to chat about flying at some place like Dunkin Donuts etc. Maybe a group flight would be fun.There does not seem to be that there is much going on in Western Massachusetts that I can find.
Just a thought
Oman
Happy Holiday

A local get-together sounds quite Positive. I am not in your area but if I was I’d give you a shout. Making contacts with people having similar interests is a great way to develop and enrich the whole environment. You share a tip, idea, location and someone benefits or learns..I’m in. Lemme know when you’re out this way..am sure you’ll get warm responses. Best of Luck. ‘Tally Ho’

This is a great idea. I have been thinking about it and how to organize it in my local area. The RC community has a very established community where planes and or cars meet up on a regular basis.

Reactions: RH009
A local get-together sounds quite Positive. I am not in your area but if I was I’d give you a shout. Making contacts with people having similar interests is a great way to develop and enrich the whole environment. You share a tip, idea, location and someone benefits or learns..I’m in. Lemme know when you’re out this way..am sure you’ll get warm responses. Best of Luck. ‘Tally Ho’
Thanks where are you located? I'am in Wilbraham,Ma. Doug

If you go to MeetUp.com and register, you can find some drone meet-up events, or you can organize your own meet-up. In the Wilbraham area, there are only virtual meet-ups for now, but you can meet others there that may want to meet in-person.

2A56D441-7228-478F-B7FA-ABD94CF60CA2.png

Hi Oman
I am a novice to the drone community and would be very interested in creating a club or meetup group. I am located in Ludlow not far from you.
I fly a mavic 2 zoom with 2 strobes, parachute, GPS, 2 batteries and quick charger.

Mark
Meet up and maybe we could get some other people too
Oman aka Doug

This is a great idea. I have been thinking about it and how to organize it in my local area. The RC community has a very established community where planes and or cars meet up on a regular basis.

As a fellow NE Oklahoman, I'm up for meeting up and flying!

Rob

I think it would take a while to get there, I'am in Masschusetts
Doug

Yeah, that would be a long drive! I was quoting OkDrone and it appears that we're in the same state, so although you and I may not be able to meet up, your thread may link others together. 😁

Rob

Hi Mark
I am a novice too .it would be nice to get some fellow flyers
together for some fun.
Fly safe oman

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members