DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Local Knowledge In Vancouver

Peter Hughes

Reactions
Hi, my wife and I are staying at the Regency Hyatt hotel in Vancouver shortly and I was wondering if anyone with local knowledge of the area could suggest locations within reasonable walking distance where it’s ok to fly my M2P please?

Many thanks

Pete

Reactions: Jebatty
Hi, my wife and I are staying at the Regency Hyatt hotel in Vancouver shortly and I was wondering if anyone with local knowledge of the area could suggest locations within reasonable walking distance where it’s ok to fly my M2P please?

Many thanks

Pete

Are you Canadian or US? I may be wrong but there were some recent changes and it seemed that only Canadians could get flying permission!

Beautiful city enjoy. Walk to Stanley Park even if you can't fly. The museum is terrific and Granville Island has crafts and restaurants and food booths.

Are you Canadian or US? I may be wrong but there were some recent changes and it seemed that only Canadians could get flying permission!

Beautiful city enjoy. Walk to Stanley Park even if you can't fly. The museum is terrific and Granville Island has crafts and restaurants and food booths.

Hi, I’m from the U.K., sorry should have said.

I’ll double check but I thought the changes were coming in June and until then I’d be ok. We fly into Vancouver for a couple of days then pick up a cruise into Alaska. I’ve got my US registration so looking forward to seeing and shooting some great scenery.

Thanks for the tip on Stanley Park. I’ve looked at the map and it looks quite close to our hotel so we’ll definitely have a look. Take care. Peter

Hi, I’m from the U.K., sorry should have said.

I’ll double check but I thought the changes were coming in June and until then I’d be ok. We fly into Vancouver for a couple of days then pick up a cruise into Alaska. I’ve got my US registration so looking forward to seeing and shooting some great scenery.

Thanks for the tip on Stanley Park. I’ve looked at the map and it looks quite close to our hotel so we’ll definitely have a look. Take care. Peter
Oh, you are probably correct about the timing.

I live in Seattle and make my way to Vancouver on occasion. You might also investigate one of those "hop on, hop off" buses for an overview of the City. North Vancouver is a fun boat ride away. We generally head up if there's an interesting show at the Art Gallery.

I would expect some local with better knowledge would stop by...

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
emilybrown24