DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Location of members in the Preston, Lancs are

faceache

Reactions
I am 82years of age and just started flying a mini2, and while I am happy the controller that came with drone, it caused confusion with my phone, so I purchased a smart controller and I can’t pair it with the mini2, I have not enough experience, so I am pleading with someone in my area who could help me sort the problem.
Is there anyone close enough to help a very frustrated flyer
Regards faceache

The controller needs a DJI account and sisgned into then you can start pairing the drone by holding the power button to pair...it's all prompted from the controller, each step

Reactions: SpinItUp
I am 82years of age and just started flying a mini2, and while I am happy the controller that came with drone, it caused confusion with my phone, so I purchased a smart controller and I can’t pair it with the mini2, I have not enough experience, so I am pleading with someone in my area who could help me sort the problem.
Regards faceache
Hiya faceache.
Hope you solved your issues with linking the smart controller with the Mini 2 Give me a shout if your still stuck am happy to help out and I'm located Preston area anyways. Pete.

Reactions: MA2 317
Regards faceache
My smart controller isn’t compatible with mini 2 DJI told me so I use separate controllers for mini 2 and Air 2 s. Whilst I am not an expert by any means I don’t live too far away as the drone flies and would be happy to meet up and help if I can

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
da4o98