DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 3 Loch Craggie and Loch Loyal Sheep Fanks

AlbionDrones

Reactions
Site
www.youtube.com
2 Sheep Fanks on the spur of land between Loch Loyal and Loch Craggie, a beautiful landscape in the sunshine.

Park in the layby and TOAL from the grass or roadside and then fly around the area to your hearts content. You need to check that Highlands EGR610A is inactive before flying - normally only 7am until 3pm and by NOTAM when operative, so check your App first.

Awesome video!

Reactions: AlbionDrones
Awesome video!
Thanks, it was a great place to fly - deserted, great scenery, good weather and nothing to hit, what more could we ask for :)

Reactions: Geofff and GFields
A sheep "fank" is a "pen" for sheep so I'll bet you're right. That's what I guessed. Beautiful spot. You could have flown around more and I'd have gladly watched a little longer video.

Reactions: AlbionDrones
Very nice! Can I assume (always dangerous) that a sheep fank is that circular stone corral structure?
Yup, although I didnt know that myself until I found it on the map ;)

A sheep "fank" is a "pen" for sheep so I'll bet you're right. That's what I guessed. Beautiful spot. You could have flown around more and I'd have gladly watched a little longer video.
Thanks Dave... I did have more footage, but nothing quite as stunning, and tbh, I edit to the length of the music, so it worked for me at this length..

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
geser