DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Loch Lomond,Scotland

WHAT? no Bonnie Banks O' Loch Lomond? Never fear that is the soundtrack I hear when I watch it and you did a great job.

Reactions: DJi Ross
Well, What a beautiful & Clear morning! That must be a real pleasure to wake up to!

Hey laddie, could you shortly describe yer settings? Color, shutter speed, resolution / fps, filters? Looks very detailed and smooth over the water, really good job

Really nice.
Hope I can produce something as good in the future

What a lovely place to fly, great video thanks for sharing it with us!

Wide angle views just right for the wide angle Mavic lens. Beautiful. Adding music will keep you busy offseason.

Very nice- however, looking for the Loch Nest Monster! Ha.
I am working and trying music and text to video. It’s a challenge

Hi.. We are going to Luss in a few weeks,, look for information about flying our drone, uqp there...
Hi Jackie,firstly i hope you enjoy your trip to Loch Lomond and the midgies ar’nt biting too badly when you are there.

regarding flying your drone im sure there are no actual restrictions to where you can fly except the usual ones in and around Luss village itself.

My video was taken at the other side of the Loch from Luss but the whole Loch Lomond area is absolutely stunning

a wee recommendation for you is a wee trip further down the road to Inverary and sample some local hospitality in the George Hotel but obviously there may be some restrictions due to the corona virus.

again i hope you have a great time and any more questions dont hesitate to ask.

I was in Luss very recently. As Ross said I think it's a great place to fly weather permitting! I took off from some parkland near the main carpark outside Luss village. It was quiet and easy to stay 50m away from people and the beautiful little village. No bother whatsoever.

Here's my little video if you want a look:

Hi Jackie,firstly i hope you enjoy your trip to Loch Lomond and the midgies ar’nt biting too badly when you are there.

regarding flying your drone im sure there are no actual restrictions to where you can fly except the usual ones in and around Luss village itself.

My video was taken at the other side of the Loch from Luss but the whole Loch Lomond area is absolutely stunning

a wee recommendation for you is a wee trip further down the road to Inverary and sample some local hospitality in the George Hotel but obviously there may be some restrictions due to the corona virus.

again i hope you have a great time and any more questions dont hesitate to ask.
Hi. Thanks.. We have been going to Loch Lomond for 10 years,, but this will be the first time with the drone... It is a beautiful place...

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Opus3