DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini Lockdown Montage Part 1

Nice flying. Great choice of music too. So, where was this shot? It looks like a really nice city. I gather from the "7 EIRE" it's Ireland. I love the old castle sitting right next to the football and rugby fields and even though you were flying toward an old tower, I could see an interesting looking clock tower in the distance on the left side of the screen. Looks like the kind of place I'd enjoy visiting when all this pandemic stuff is behind us. I do love Ireland.

Reactions: Drone Views Media
Nice flying. Great choice of music too. So, where was this shot? It looks like a really nice city. I gather from the "7 EIRE" it's Ireland. I love the old castle sitting right next to the football and rugby fields and even though you were flying toward an old tower, I could see an interesting looking clock tower in the distance on the left side of the screen. Looks like the kind of place I'd enjoy visiting when all this pandemic stuff is behind us. I do love Ireland.
Thank you! This was shot primarily in Dublin, although the opening 2 scenes were shot in Laytown, County Meath. I should have labelled the places ?‍♂️. The 7 Eire sign dates back to WW2, it's one of many dotted along the Irish coast, it was to tell pilots where they were. It was also hoped that the Germans wouldn't bomb us....that didn't work.

Very nice.

Reactions: Drone Views Media
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada