DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Lofoten Islands

Half of the vid is real great- the beautiful landscape scenes.
The other half isn't good showing all the time yourself, guess you don't have enough material- music is nice.

Maybe you reedit the vid with more dreamy music, reduce strong the selfies and just show the great landscape in long/epic scenes.

Ciao Rob

Reactions: Steve Murray
The other half isn't good showing all the time yourself, guess you don't have enough material- music is nice.

Maybe you reedit the vid with more dreamy music, reduce strong the selfies and just show the great landscape in long/epic scenes.

Ciao Rob
I agree that the numerous jump cuts back and forth between beautiful scenery and "dronie" shots was disconcerting. Beautiful area though and some gorgeous shots.

Not to distract from the OP, but one of my most beautiful flight with the MP2, was in Reine where the OP was. The air was smooth, brisk, and the light was just gorgeous.
Thanks for the memories...

PS: As for the video, I agree with the previous posts. What's with 20 selfies in a 2'21 footage? Such a beautiful area and that's all you could do? (HINT: don't quit your day job just yet...:)

DJI LKN Reine morning 2.jpgDJI LKN Reine morning.jpg

Last edited:
Not the thread but beautiful pics.

Ciao Rob

Short Vid taken 2018 -

Ciao Rob
Thx Rob yes not enough footage hard to get in short time that much clear footage bit like Switzerland in that it's rarely sunny !

Reactions: Jatekman
Not to distract from the OP, but one of my most beautiful flight with the MP2, was in Reine where the OP was. The air was smooth, brisk, and the light was just gorgeous.
Thanks for the memories...

PS: As for the video, I agree with the previous posts. What's with 20 selfies in a 2'21 footage? Such a beautiful area and that's all you could do? (HINT: don't quit your day job just yet...:)

View attachment 81545View attachment 81546
Beautiful pics - yes always a work in progress

Nice Vid.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beluga