DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Login Session Expiring

I've never seen that before

Reactions: sarahb
With the fly app there is an automated, time dependant log out. All that is necessary to do is either wait for the log out to happen or manually log out and then log in again.
The login requires a connection to the internet.
There is much complaint on the DJI forum about the log out catching people out so DJI may have introduced this warning.

I have seen the same message. Just another annoyance to contend with unfortunately.

With the fly app there is an automated, time dependant log out. All that is necessary to do is either wait for the log out to happen or manually log out and then log in again.
The login requires a connection to the internet.
There is much complaint on the DJI forum about the log out catching people out so DJI may have introduced this warning.
Sod's Law..... Bloody thing caught me out today... and where did it decide to throw a spanner in the works? Right out in the arse-end of the back of beyond in a cell signal black hole. This DJI 'feature' is a right pain in the nadgers.

One other point, a fly app log out will be communicated to any other fly app using device that is logged into the same account it when does devices are next connected to the internet.
I.e. log out on one device and you will be logged out of all your other devices when they next connect to the internet.
Go and Go4 will not be affected.

One other point, a fly app log out will be communicated to any other fly app using device that is logged into the same account it when does devices are next connected to the internet.
I.e. log out on one device and you will be logged out of all your other devices when they next connect to the internet.
Go and Go4 will not be affected.
Is this also true for logging back in? i.e. a log out/in on a phone Fly app renews the session on a controller Fly app?

Is this also true for logging back in? i.e. a log out/in on a phone Fly app renews the session on a controller Fly app?
No a login is not communicated to other fly app using devices. You have to manually login on each device separately.

Reactions: gofaster

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suilven