DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 Lonely Goat

Chugach National Forest. Mavic 3.
Again, super spectacular scenery! Great visuals, and sequences. I tried to increase the resolution above 1080p but You Tube wouldn't allow it. Did you submit in 1080p? It looked a bit 1080'ish.

By the title I thought you were looking for a date.... JUST KIDDING!! 🤣
That video is just beautiful. Very picturesque.
Dale, it's in 4k. That's the res I watched it at. Sometimes it just takes YT a while for the higher res to show up.

Last edited:
I was able to watch it in 4k.
And I like it very much, the goat adds life in the otherwise lifeless but beautiful landscape. And for once a drone video with music that actually suits the subject!

Again, super spectacular scenery! Great visuals, and sequences. I tried to increase the resolution above 1080p but You Tube wouldn't allow it. Did you submit in 1080p? It looked a bit 1080'ish.
I uploaded a 4K so I'm not sure what's happening there. I also do not see it in 4K on youtube. Dunno if that requires a paid account or what.

By the title I thought you were looking for a date.... JUST KIDDING!! 🤣
That video is just beautiful. Very picturesque.
Dale, it's in 4k. That's the res I watched it at. Sometimes it just takes YT a while for the higher res to show up.
Ref: Sometimes it just takes YT a while for the higher res to show up.
This probably the case. YT normally processes and produces videos at the lowest resolution first and works its way up to 4K.

Ref: Sometimes it just takes YT a while for the higher res to show up.
This probably the case. YT normally processes and produces videos at the lowest resolution first and works its way up to 4K.
I'm really sorry this conversation is taking over the actual video which was fantastic. No more need to repeat that You Tube takes time to delivery high resolution video.
Dale

Reactions: GFields
thanks for the kind words.

Dale it played as 4K on my iMac.

Terrific video. We talk about stories all the time on this forum. Yours was simple but effective one. Then, there's the spectacular scenery. The shot at :57 jumped out at me because of the wonderful, many colors. Nice music too. A couple times that goat looked at you as if to say, Dude, you're messing up my solitude."

Chugach National Forest. Mavic 3.
I went back to it to watch it again and this time I was able to kick it up to 2160 or 4K. Even more beautiful that I had said before! Congratulations such a nice video Loved the smooth guider riffs.

Dale

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anton13