DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Long Lightning cable to micro usb

OverOptics

Reactions
Hey everyone, I'd really like to use my 10.5" ipad with my mavic air by mounting the ipad onto a tripod. I've got the tripod and mount but I'd like a long Lightning to micro usb cable so that I can have multiple people view the live feed and so that I can move without pulling the whole assembly over. I can't seem to find a cable like this longer than about a foot and a half. Has anyone seen a longer lighting to micro cable? If I get one of the longer 10ft or 6ft Lightning to usb cables and put a micro usb adapter will I get any image degradation? Or will these longer cables only charge and not allow data transfer?

Last edited:
Hey everyone, I'd really like to use my 10.5" ipad with my mavic air by mounting the ipad onto a tripod. I've got the tripod and mount but I'd like a long Lightning to micro usb cable so that I can have multiple people view the live feed and so that I can move without pulling the whole assembly over. I can't seem to find a cable like this longer than about a foot and a half. Has anyone seen a longer lighting to micro cable? If I get one of the longer 10ft or 6ft Lightning to usb cables and put a micro usb adapter will I get any image degradation? Or will these longer cables only charge and not allow data transfer?

Just plug a regular long lightning cable into the regular USB port at the bottom of the controller. You don’t need a a lightning to micro usb cable at all and there’s probably not one that long made.

I found several long sizes on Amazon.
I am pretty sure I saw lengths of up to 24 inches and longer.
If I see them, I'll send link to page.
Good luck.

I have a 15 footer coming for my IPad tomorrow for use with my tripod.
They make a 16 footer also for micro usb.
Just make sure it’s a Charge/Data , not just a charge cord.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boonaga