DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 Long-Term Travel Trade-offs (Reality vs YouTube)

adventurecampitelli

Reactions
This is my second and final video from my Casey Neistat course. It explores the reality of long-term travel versus what is portrayed on YouTube and other social media platforms. We show you what you give up and the difficulties of travel, plus how amazing it is as well.

Great video. Love your style. And yes, traveling abroad can be fun and a PITA at the same time.

Reactions: adventurecampitelli
Thank you. Yes, everything in life has trade-offs. :)
My biggest travel nightmare was a couple of years ago. I was going to Sydney for my son's wedding and had a 14hr layover in Manila. First, that airport was confusing....ended up going in circles and had to have my carry-on scanned like 6 times. THen I could not get my boarding passes for the second leg because I screwed up my birth year (fat-fingered the visa form and made myself 10 years younger...lol). Was a scary process to try and get internet on my phone, resubmit the visa application, and x-fingers that it would get processed before my flight. Luckily it did....but was a stressful time. :)

Lesson learned to double-check your documentation.

Reactions: adventurecampitelli
My biggest travel nightmare was a couple of years ago. I was going to Sydney for my son's wedding and had a 14hr layover in Manila. First, that airport was confusing....ended up going in circles and had to have my carry-on scanned like 6 times. THen I could not get my boarding passes for the second leg because I screwed up my birth year (fat-fingered the visa form and made myself 10 years younger...lol). Was a scary process to try and get internet on my phone, resubmit the visa application, and x-fingers that it would get processed before my flight. Luckily it did....but was a stressful time. :)

Lesson learned to double-check your documentation.
Wow. Ya something always goes wrong traveling, eventually.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whitehammer661