DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Long time phantom pilot.

Phantom3A

Reactions
I’ve been lurking on here for quite some time. I’ve been in phantom pilots for a long time. I’ve been thinking about getting a mavic for a bit. So I signed up yesterday and made several offers on a handful of used mavics. I got several negative feed back from a few people that i was trolling. I find this uderly ridiculous and somewhat insulting. It wasn’t like I was sone unknown scammer trying to rip someone off selling a bad product. I have cash money and am in the market to buy thru PayPal. I’m not sure how piloting a drone turns people into self righteous pricks. I guess I was thinking this was like PhantomPilots who actually welcome new members, expecially one with money wanting to buy things they are trying to sell. Thanks for the hearty welcome and I think I’ll just shop elsewhere. Rant over I just was insulted and wanted to get that off my chest.
Happy flying

Reactions: vanim8
from my perspective
you were new here
all of your posts--most-- were trying to offer lower prices on drones,
sellers just like buyers are scared of newbies when dealing with money
dont let it worry you,it only takes one seller to trust you to get a drone
i had a guy send me a phantom and wanted me to test it before i sent payment so they are out there

I’ve been lurking on here for quite some time. I’ve been in phantom pilots for a long time. I’ve been thinking about getting a mavic for a bit. So I signed up yesterday and made several offers on a handful of used mavics. I got several negative feed back from a few people that i was trolling. I find this uderly ridiculous and somewhat insulting. It wasn’t like I was sone unknown scammer trying to rip someone off selling a bad product. I have cash money and am in the market to buy thru PayPal. I’m not sure how piloting a drone turns people into self righteous pricks. I guess I was thinking this was like PhantomPilots who actually welcome new members, expecially one with money wanting to buy things they are trying to sell. Thanks for the hearty welcome and I think I’ll just shop elsewhere. Rant over I just was insulted and wanted to get that off my chest.
Happy flying

Think of it as a blessing in disguise!
If they are being like this now, imagine how they'd be if you had a problem after the purchase.

Keep searching and you'll know when you find the right person to give your money to...it'll be the one who treats you with some decency.

Happy flying

You were spamming the classifieds section and, more importantly, lowballing everyone, yet you're offended that you were called out? If you take rejection that strongly then you shouldn't be lowballing people. The irony is that you were giving insultingly-low offers, yet you have the audacity to come and whine about how unfair the treatment is? Sorry, but it doesn't work that way. It would be entirely different if you were simply contacting the different owners and wanting to buy it, because you could establish credibility via your eBay and PP account. However, no amount of eBay reputation makes people want to have you lowball them.

Everyone, here's his post history: https://mavicpilots.com/search/522042/

Last edited:
You were spamming the classifieds section and, more importantly, lowballing everyone, yet you're offended that you were called out? If you take rejection that strongly then you shouldn't be lowballing people. The irony is that you were giving insultingly-low offers, yet you have the audacity to come and whine about how unfair the treatment is? Sorry, but it doesn't work that way.

Everyone, here's his post history: https://mavicpilots.com/search/522042/
Yeah a hundred or 2 lower than asking price is lowballing? You either take the price I offered or you negotiate up and meet me in the middle someplace. Yes that’s how it works. I have very rarely paid asking price for anything exspecially for a flying machine I’ve never seen fly. It sounds like I might have a few things I’d like to sell you. I’m sure you’d giving me whatever I am asking for it, right? Oh and look up the definition of spamming.

actually your non compromising attitude is your biggest fault,these other guys have valid points as do you in some ways.

I could offer $900.00 if he thought that was to low he could say what about 1000.00. That’s how haggling works.

giphy.gif

actually your non compromising attitude is your biggest fault,these other guys have valid points as do you in some ways.
If my offer was to low just say that or meet me in the middle. Thanks for your response.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bullet_magnet