DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Longer joysticks for the mini 3?

@landmark orbiter try good old Amazon or eBay i am pretty sure that they can be found out there ,but be very careful that you have the correct screw fitting, for your particular controller as these can vary between models

@landmark orbiter try good old Amazon or eBay i am pretty sure that they can be found out there ,but be very careful that you have the correct screw fitting, for your particular controller as these can vary between models
I would go further and say be VERY, VERY,careful regarding screw threads, not all sellers are well informed especially any sellers of second hand stuff. I have a set of NEW ebayed metal control sticks for the Mavic Mini and they are not for the Mavic Mini. From memory they cost the seller a full refund and they did not want them back.

Reactions: old man mavic
Reactions: old man mavic
I have used scotty sticks.
What's a scotty stick? I searched with DuckDuckGo and didn't find anything useful.

I'd like to have shorter sticks for my Mini 2 RC231 so I plan on doing what MS Coast suggested- going to a hardware store with the RC

Thanks, perhaps my title should have been “have you used longer joysticks with the mini 3 and were they any good?”

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne