DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Longest exposure time?

Dtokez

Reactions
Hi all, new here. Just ordered a air. I have been a phantom 3 advanced pilot for about 2 years.

I'm hoping this drone will be a replacement for it. The only concerns I have are range and stability in wind. I have been able to take night images in fairly low wind with my p3a of around 4 seconds and they have come out pretty sharp. What have you guys achieved with yours?

Last edited:
I did fly my air 50m high in gust wind well over 6m/s in freezing -3c and did not see any shaking, i might try night shots when i find something worth it.

Reactions: Dtokez
Night shots, around 2 secs in 5mph wind. After that it tends to get blurry for me.

I guess 2 seconds isn't too bad. Been very impressed with my phantom 3 though. Was planning on selling it, maybe I need both? Lol

Just remember the Air is the mid range mavic. Not sure where the phantom 3 sits in the range. So some things might be worse, including ability to hover in high wind.

Just remember the Air is the mid range mavic. Not sure where the phantom 3 sits in the range. So some things might be worse, including ability to hover in high wind.

Yeah I know, well the p3 is pretty out of date now I guess but the form factor is much the same as the p4 i suppose. As long as it's not dramatically worse I won't be too disappointed - just quite enjoy long exposure night stuff :)

Nice work, very cool indeed. that's is reassuring to know, don't think my phantom 3 could have done better

The air actually took much nicer photos than my Pro Platinum in my experience with it so far

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kzenoxx