DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 2 Looe, Cornwall

Good flying! I like the mix of regular speed and sped up sections!

Reactions: Jeremy Clark
Is there a low tide and high tide that comes to pick those boats on the grass ?

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain.
There certainly is. When I visited with high tide, it was just too busy with tourists, and I wasn’t happy to fly, even with the Mini2. That’s why the sunny footage is filmed out of town (apart from the quick sunny timelapse done with my Pocket 2) as there weren’t so many tourists there. The harbour and river shots were a couple of nights later approaching sunset when it wasn’t so busy, but was unfortunately overcast, so I’ll return when the holiday season quietens down and the tide is in and it’s sunny!

**** Jeremy… simply beautiful. I love your work. This was extra special for me as my wife and I spent a week in Looe back in 2016. Smooth flying coupled with the perfect soundtrack. And those b&w to colour entry & exist clips are superb. I want to pinch that idea, but always forget to do it… ? Cheers ? ?????

Reactions: Jeremy Clark
**** Jeremy… simply beautiful. I love your work. This was extra special for me as my wife and I spent a week in Looe back in 2016. Smooth flying coupled with the perfect soundtrack. And those b&w to colour entry & exist clips are superb. I want to pinch that idea, but always forget to do it… ? Cheers ? ?????
Thanks for the kind comments. The start and end are just a simple “pencil sketch” effect with Davinci Resolve, transitioning in and out from the normal footage. And the music is by an artist called Gavin Luke on Epidemic Sounds. I used one of his tracks on my recent Fowey clip as well

Reactions: Squidinc
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rmgde