DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 Look back at last High School Football Last Fall Against a Gorgeous Sunset

rickmurray1989

Reactions
Last fall, I embarked upon a journey to capture sunsets over local high school football stadiums on Friday nights. Here is one of my favorites from September... the Sun sets over the stadium of Station Camp High School in Gallatin, TN...DJI_0779-Pano-Edit-Edit.jpg

Another great photo

Wow. Nice one. I hope you offered the school a print. Or at least permission to use it in this year's annual.

Those are some mighty fine crepuscular rays beneath those clouds. My SO/VO, significant other/visual observer, has a thing for them. Virga and lenticular clouds, too. She's a keeper.

Reactions: rickmurray1989
Wow. Nice one. I hope you offered the school a print. Or at least permission to use it in this year's annual.

Those are some mighty fine crepuscular rays beneath those clouds. My SO/VO, significant other/visual observer, has a thing for them. Virga and lenticular clouds, too. She's a keeper.
Thanks. I am sorta the community pro photographer in my area, so I am constantly sharing photos with my subjects... sometimes for a fee, but often, just to help them out.

Reactions: MS Coast
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wqb3